Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
As soon as you walk into the Crows Nest, you’ll be greeted by a warm and friendly welcome. The kind you only get in a good British local. We focus on good pub grub at fantastic prices, making us the perfect spot for lunch with friends, dinner with the family or a treat night with your loved one. In the summer weather, why not make the most of the sunshine and dine alfresco? We hope you’re hungry! Our menu has plenty of food that will keep you going for weeks, including all your favourite pub classics. If you’re feeling thirsty, we can help you there too. We know you’ll be impressed with our drinks menu. From cold draught beers to bottled craft beers, we’ve got everything. Why not share a fishbowl with your friends on a Friday? Or pop open the fizz. No matter what the day of the week, everyone’s always welcome here. We’re family and dog-friendly, so no-one gets left behind.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus